Winter Solstice Celebration
A Festivus for the Rest of Us
Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021 @ 5 p.m.
Minnesota Humanities Center
987 Ivy Ave E., St. Paul
5 p.m. Social Hour (cash-only bar) 5:45 p.m. Dinner
6:45 p.m. Entertainment
Join us for a fun secular celebration of the season, with dinner, socializing, music, and humanist entertainment!
Register HERE by Dec. 9
$35* for Dinner and Entertainment
$10 for Youth 16 and Under
$10 for Entertainment Only
* $5 discount available for dues-paying members of HumanistsMN or Minnesota Atheists
- Festivus Follies with music, laughs, secular caroling, and more.
- Support The Bridge for Youth by bringing unwrapped gifts for their holiday drive. Purchase items from the group’s Target registry.
Dinner will be served with two entrée choices:
- Butternut Squash and Wild Mushroom Lasagna. Layers of lasagna noodles, spinach mixed with salted and peppered ricotta, simmered squash pureed and mixed with goat cheese, and sautéed mushrooms.
- Dried Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin. Pork loin stuffed with ginger, apricots, prunes, garlic, caraway, and herbs and served with an enriched pan sauce, curried potatoes, and apples.
Both entrees include garden salad, seasonal vegetable, bread, Triple Chocolate Cake, and coffee, tea, or soda.
Please indicate on the registration form whether you have any dietary restrictions and we will try to accommodate them.
Participants are required to be fully vaccinated. The Humanities Center strongly recommends wearing masks when not eating or drinking.