HumanistsMN is a secular community that promotes ethical living, widespread human flourishing, and a healthy planet through its commitment to science, reason, compassion, and creativity.
- Offer a caring community to humanists and other non-theists;
- Advocate for laws and policies that reflect humanist values, including those that help people in need and promote a healthy planet;
- Advocate for separation of religion and government;
- Promote and offer opportunities for community service;
- Educate the public about humanist worldviews, including the importance of science, reason, and critical thinking;
- Cultivate personal growth and ethical decision making.