Register on Meetup.com
(PART 2) The long nights and quiet days of midwinter are conducive to contemplating the past year and setting out a path for the coming year. Individually, you’ll journal on some guided questions and exercises designed to give you some insight into past patterns and intentions for the future. We’ll alternate periods of silent writing with a few breaks to discuss questions and discoveries. Each person is welcome to share at the level they are comfortable with.
NOTE: You need to download and print out the booklet: CLICK HERE
This is a two-session event:
- Explore the past year (Jan. 6)
- Envision the year ahead (Jan. 13)
You’re welcome to attend either or both of these events. You may get more from the process if you participate in both meetings.
- An open heart and curiosity
- Something to write with and water
- Download and print out the Year Compass.
- If you have a calendar or record of your activities in 2023, it might be helpful to bring that also.
This event is sponsored by HumanistsMN. If you’re not yet a member, please consider joining to help us cover our costs and build the humanist movement. Not ready to join? Donations are gratefully accepted! Join or donate at humanistsmn.org.
To register or comment on this event, view listing on Meetup.com.