August 28, 2022
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Foundation Picnic Shelter
Register on Meetup.com
The last Freethought Picnic of the summer is hosted by Camp Quest North. All are welcome. Come meet folks from the broader secular community here in the metro — friends and/or members of Camp Quest, HumanistsMN, and Minnesota Atheists. Do join us to socialize and get better-acquainted with like-minded folks in a relaxed atmosphere.
About the Picnic:
- This is a potluck picnic so bring some food to share if you can!
- A charcoal grill is available if you are interested in grilling. (Bring your own charcoal.)
- Bringing your own beverage, plate, and utensils helps out — tho extras will be provided.
- The picnic takes place in a shelter so it will occur rain or shine.
- The shelter area has a small kitchen with water, sink, refrigerator, and electrical outlets. The bathroom is on-site as well.
Enjoy the waning days of summer:
- Meeting friends — old and new
- Sharing food and conversation
- Watching kids on the playground nearby
- Playing lawn games (bring your favorite — e.g frisbee, ladder ball, giant jenga, etc.)
To register or comment on this event, view listing on Meetup.com.