HumanistsMN is participating in this year’s nationwide Secular Week of Action. We are sponsoring events from April 20 to May 9 (a broader range than the national event to include more activities).
Help show how humanists do good in our community! Please consider participating in one of the following activities:
- Pack and sort food at The Food Group on April 20. The food will be distributed to more than 200 food shelves.
- Clean up park area along Mississippi River in Minneapolis on April 23. Keep our community beautiful and waterway clean!
- Help seniors by doing spring yard clean-up on April 30. In Como area of St. Paul.
- Join the semi-annual Highway Cleanup on May 7. Remove trash along I-35W, near White Bear Lake. Watch our Meetup page for the date and details.
- Join the 55 other humanists who advocate for humanist values to our legislators! Occasional action alerts provided by Humanists in Action committee; email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- Donate to The Bridge for Youth, a group that helps homeless and runaway youth. Buy items on a Target registry and have them sent to the organization’s Resilience House. Or give cash online. ·
- Give blood or platelets. Contact Memorial Blood Centers or the American Red Cross.
Let us know how you participate in this week! Send stories or photos to email@example.com.