We sponsor monthly community gatherings, discussion groups, community service activities, and more. We invite you to join us! COVID-19 advisory: Almost 100% of our events are held online. Our Events Calendar is currently hosted at Meetup.com. Click here to find out more about upcoming activities, including:
Humanist Community Gatherings
Dr. Bruce Corrie, a leading Twin Cities-based economist, professor, business expert, and cultural entrepreneur, will share his insights about the challenges BIPOC communities are facing due to the pandemic, economic distress, and racial disparities.
- Humanist Book Club
- THINK! Discussion Group
- D-Squared Discussion Group
- Secular Saturday Sessions
- Volunteering for the Food Group
- Habits of Humanism
- Coffee and Current Events
- Humanist Happy Hour
- Secular Grief Support Group
- Advocacy Activities
Please Join Us!
New: Discussion Forums on Our Website
Our website just got even better! In these days of physical distancing, staying connected with each other can be a challenge. We’ve created an online space where you can hold conversations with other HMN members to discuss the vital questions facing us all. We have several forums where you can discuss topics relevant to you:
- Want to sound off about what’s happening in your state or country? Come to the Current Events & Politics forum!
- Interested in talking about social justice? We have a forum for that!
- Want to continue the conversation or share resources after attending an HMN event? Come to the HumanistsMN Events forum!
If you have thoughts about secular values, we have a place for you.
If you’re a member, log in and join the conversations. (Be sure to subscribe to general topics or individual threads so you are notified when others comment — click on “Subscribe” in the upper right) . If you’re not yet a member, now’s a perfect time to consider joining.